(PRINTING & BRINGING THIS PAGE WITH YOU TO THE SHOW IS RECOMMENDED)
This is NOT the show agreement. Refer to January Show Agreement to register as a Vendor. Must be submitted no later than deadline on the
Vendor Confirmation Letter/Move-In Information Sheet RULES AND REGULATIONS AGREEMENTJefferson City Parks & Recreation/Lincoln University/The Linc and/or Arcobasso Promotions & Special Events reserve the right to remove any exhibit or vendor failing to abide by the following rules and regulations.
- Electric is $45.00. DO NOT steal electric. You will be billed. Any vendor who decides they need electric at the last minute may do so by contacting Vicki Arcobasso. Vendor must furnish all electrical cords and tape. All cords and carpet must be laid flat and not in the aisles where it may be a hazard to any guest or another vendor. NOTE: If you are using any other source of power, I must know in advanced or you will be charged for electric.
MAXIMUM ELECTRICAL LIMIT IS 1-5 AMPS. ANY AMPS OVER THAT WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF THERE IS A POWER OUTAGE.
- All signs must be professional. Remember, you are setting an image for your business (I recommend a 3’x5′ vinyl banner).
Each 8×10 exhibit space comes with one 8′ table draped and skirted. However, any additional tables must be draped and skirted. If you need additional tables please contact Vicki Arcobasso to make arrangements. Each additional table including drape and skirt is $25.00.
- All vendors must be completely set up before doors open. Vendors are responsible for removing all display materials and trash upon tear-down. Please leave your space as clean as it was when you arrived. Any Space left with trash and/or food on the carpet will be billed a $75.00 clean-up fee.
- Absolutely no one is allowed to tear down before 4:00 P.M. At 4:00 P.M., you may start packing up your booth. Tearing down before 4:00pm is prohibited!! A $50 fine will apply for early tear down. The loading dock doors and side doors cannot be opened until after all Brides-to-be have left the fashion show. You may only exit in the rear of the building.
- All exhibits must be kept clean and safe at all times.
- NO CHEESE OR POPCORN WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE EXHIBIT HALL AT THE LINC.
- Repeat! There will be a $75.00 clean-up fee to any vendor that leaves boxes, trash, food, etc. behind in their space.
All trash must go home with you. This also includes food and cake on the floor!!!!
- All exhibit materials must be kept within your space at all times.
- The use of loud speakers requires approval in advance. Remember, your fellow exhibitors need to be able to talk with and hear potential customers. Please respect their wishes.
- All move-in must be completed by 11am the day of the show.
- Neither, the The Linc, CMBA or Arcobasso Promotions & Special Events is responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged merchandise during set-up, tear-down, or show time hours.
- After set-up, all vendors and their employees are REQUIRED to park as far away from the LINC so, we will be able to leave the closer parking spaces available for the brides-to-be and guests.
- Bridal Spectacular will NOT be cancelled for any reason.
- All paperwork in this Vendor Packet must be filled out and submitted by deadline. I will not be accepting any paperwork (ie. employee work list, rules and regulations agreement) after the deadline. Due to the number of vendors, I cannot call everyone to remind them about sending this info to me on time, so PLEASE send this info to me NOW so you don’t forget. This is very important!