Dear Bridal Spectacular Vendor,
THIS FORM NEEDS TO BE OPENED IN GOOGLE CHROME OR IT MAY NOT WORK
(DEADLINE INFO ON THIS LETTER! PLEASE READ!)
2. Read this letter & print to keep.
3. Click on the 1st PINK icon below on this letter.
4. Fill in the blanks & click submit
Thank you for being a huge part of the 30th Annual Bridal Spectacular 2017. It is still holding it’s title as “The Largest Exhibiting Bridal Show Mid Missouri!”
Actually, it is one of the Largest Bridal Shows in Missouri! I am very pleased with the wide variety of vendors we have this year. Thanks to all of you!!
The Bridal Spectacular 2017 is only a few days away! This letter is to confirm your exhibit space for Sunday, January 8, 2017 to be held at the Jefferson City Area YMCA Firley Center at 525 Ellis Blvd., Jefferson City.
Load-in time is Saturday, January 7th 6pm – 9pm – If you have a problem with the time frame. Please call me and we will set a time that will work for you.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE YMCA YOU MUST:
- Load-In: Move your vehicle out of loading zones. Meaning, unload at any loading dock then move your vehicle promptly so the next person can load-in.
- Check-In: You must check in at the Vendor Check-in table just inside the Exhibit Hall prior to setting up to receive your space assignment. All outstanding balances are due at this time.
- Set-Up: After receiving your space assignment, you are free to set-up. Please be courteous and patient during these procedures.
All vendors must be completely set up and ready to start at 11am, Sun. Jan. 8th. The doors will open at 12:00 sharp. Exhibit hours are Noon to 4pm. You may start tear down at that time or wait until the fashion show is over. Absolutely NO ONE can tear down before 4:00. There will be a $50 fine for early tear down & for any trash left behind. (includes pins, feathers, sequins, rhinestones, etc.) The loading dock doors or side doors cannot open until the fashion show is over.
I encourage each vendor to have some type of registry. This is a great way to build additional data base for you to follow-up on. We will be drawing individual exhibit winners all day and all final drawings start immediately after the fashion show. Any vendor who has a prize valued at $200 or more will also be announced on stage at the conclusion of the fashion show.
Must be returned no later than Saturday, December 26th. Please click on the link below highlighted in red then click “SUBMIT” after filling in the blanks. *DO NOT FAX – This is all electronic and will come directly to my email when submitted.
CLICK THIS PINK BUTTON NOW & FILL IN THE BLANKS!!!!!!!
“Rules and Regulations Agreement, Vendor Employee List and Lunch Order Form”.
DO NOT PRINT & FAX THIS FORM!** Must return to me by Saturday, December 31, 2016 **This form must be electronically signed and returned prior to deadline. You will not be able to set up until this form is submitted.**
LOAD-IN RECAP AT A GLANCE:
- Load-In: Saturday, Jan.7th, 6pm-9pm. Move your car immediately after load-in.
- Set-Up: A CMBA Member or Vicki will show you to your booth.
- Check-In: Sunday Morning 9am – 11am. (EVERYONE MUST DO THIS!) All Booth Balances are due at this time.
Helpful Information below …..
to view the “Exhibiting for Success”.
for a map & directions to the event.
to view a floor plan of the event.
Champagne Wishes & Wedding Bell Dreams,