Dear Bridal Spectacular Vendor,
This Letter is to confirm your space in the upcoming Bridal Spectacular, January 6, 2019 at “The LINC” 1299 Lafayette St., Jefferson City, MO
- (DEADLINE INFO ON THIS LETTER! PLEASE READ!)
- Read this letter & print to keep.
- Click on the 1st PINK icon below on this letter.
- Fill in the blanks & click submit
Thank you for being a huge part of the 32nd Annual Bridal Spectacular 2019. It is still holding it’s title as “The Largest Exhibiting Bridal Show Mid Missouri!”
Actually, it is one of the Largest Bridal Shows in Missouri! I am very pleased with the wide variety of vendors we have this year. Thanks to all of you!!
The Bridal Spectacular 2019 is only a few days away! This letter is to confirm your exhibit space for Sunday, January 6, 2019 to be held at the NEW Lincoln University, “The LINC”, 1299 Lafayette Street, Jefferson City.
Load-in time is Saturday, January 5th 2pm – 6pm – If you have a problem with the time frame. Please call me and we will set a time that will work for you.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE LINC YOU MUST:
- Load-In: Move your vehicle out of loading zones. Meaning, unload your designated loading door then move your vehicle promptly for the next vendor.
- Check-In: You must check in at the Vendor Check-in table just inside the Main Entrance prior to setting up to receive your space assignment. ALL outstanding balances are due at this time.
- Set-Up: After receiving your space assignment, you are free to set-up. Please be courteous and patient during these procedures.
All vendors must be inside the building by 10AM. The Load in doors will be locked at that time. You must be completely set up and ready to start at 11am, Sun. Jan. 6th. The Red Carpet Event starts at 11am & the Vendor doors will open at 12:00 sharp. Exhibit hours are Noon to 4pm. You may start tear down at that time or wait until the fashion show is over. Absolutely NO ONE can tear down before 4:00. There will be a $50 fine for early tear down & $75 for any trash left behind or food or cake on the floor. The carpet in your area must be left clean. (includes pins, feathers, sequins, rhinestones, etc.) The loading doors or side doors cannot open until the fashion show is over. (ALL CAKE & FOOD SAMPLES MUST BE SERVIED IN SMALL CUPS, NOT ON NAPKINS)
I encourage each vendor to have some type of registry. This is a great way to build additional data base for you to follow-up on. We will be drawing individual exhibit winners all day and all final drawings start immediately after the fashion show. Any vendor who has a prize valued at $200 or more will also be announced on stage at the conclusion of the fashion show.
Must be returned no later than Saturday, December 28th. Please click on the link below highlighted in red then click “SUBMIT” after filling in the blanks. *DO NOT FAX – This is all electronic and will come directly to my email when submitted.
Click Here CLICK THIS PINK BUTTON NOW & FILL IN THE BLANKS!!!!!!!
“Rules and Regulations Agreement & Vendor Employee List”.
DO NOT PRINT & FAX THIS FORM!** Must return to me by Saturday, December 29, 2018**This form must be electronically signed and returned prior to deadline. You will not be able to set up until this form is submitted.**
LOAD-IN RECAP AT A GLANCE:
- Load-In: Saturday, Jan 5th, 2pm-6pm.Move your car immediately after load-in.
- Set-Up: A CMBA Member or Vicki will show you to your booth.
- Check-In: Sunday Morning 8am – 10am. (EVERYONE MUST DO THIS!) All Booth Balances are due at this time.
Helpful Information below …..
Click Here to view the “Exhibiting for Success“.
Click Here for a map & directions to the event.
Click Hereto to view a floor plan of the event.
Champagne Wishes & Wedding Bell Dreams,